What photographic projects do you have planned for 2022?

Welcome to the Masters Of Photography Forum and our global community of Beginner & Professional Photographer's.
What photographic p...

Notifications
Clear all

What photographic projects do you have planned for 2022?

7 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@mop-creative-team)

Undertaking personal projects in photography is incredibly important for our development as artists. Creating a project can help you to focus your ideas, concepts and passion into something meaningful and tangible. At the end of the day, a series of photographs should help you to express your vision better than single images can do. 

So what are your projects for 2022? Will you be shooting indoors? Outdoors? Have travel restrictions put the brakes on any of your projects?

Share your ideas below with the community, we'd love to hear them!

(Note: Please do not post links that promote commercial products or websites.)

6 Replies
Customer
(@fedor-vercammen)

I would like to start a photography blog on my website. In this way I try to understand myself better as a photographer and can share my knowledge and experience with others. Who has experience with blogging and how can it contribute to the development of a photographer…

Customer
(@azehalko)

G'Day,G'Day from down under.

firstly, thank you ericknepper for your email I did not realise that it has been 2 years since I last wrote, boy time flies. My cryptic photos have gone well to date I have 42 with 2 more to come and maybe more, I have included 3 attachments the first what it is all about and 2 samples. 

Customer
(@azehalko)

Me again Anatoli, for some reason I can't download more than one jpeg 300 kb photo (could be me idiot error) so photo 1 was. "Feast your eyes on the culinary art of Cryptic Photography your senses will start to develop a taste to devour the gourmet cryptic clue and you will be rewarded with a delectable answer. (The photographs may contain one, two or three elements)

Customer
(@azehalko)

continuation of above this an easy one to start with.

Customer
(@azehalko)

and again me, this might a bit longer 

Customer
(@azehalko)

Just after Xmas I started a new 2022 project hope to finish it 2023. Its called "When did I grow up mum." Its to do with Mobil phone. 

Share:

Sign up for free & watch 4 amazing lessons from some of the greatest photographers in the world

+ Access great films about photography + Join our Forum conversations + Inspiring interviews & articles

*optional (We use text messages to send special offers, so you don't miss them)

Pin It on Pinterest